Sunday, December 2, 2012

Being a Leader

   As a Freshman, I believe that I am a leader. Just because I am now in the youngest group in the school, doesn't mean that I can't lead others. To be a leader, you have to know what's right. You want to lead others in the right direction. You want them to thank you for their success or achievement. You also have to have good character. This means that you know right from wrong, would not allow distractions, and listen to others. So far, I believe that I carry all of these traits.
   Almost every day, there are students, even upperclassmen, who ask me for help. I do not mind helping anyone, so during a free time that I have I help them. It is kind of nice being able to know that other people come to me when they need help. It lets me know that they trust me and I will do them no wrong. I also like the feeling when their grades increase because of me. I become proud and thankful for my gift of being able to help others.
    For my age, I still have time to grow into a better leader. I can do that by listen and paying attention to other leaders. Just like I led others to success, they can lead me to success as well. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment