Sunday, September 30, 2012

Goals As a Freshman

As a Freshman, I tend to have a lot of goals. In academics, I want to score nothing lower than an 80 on all daily work and tests. So far I have reached that goal. When I received my progress reports, my grades were between 80 and 100. For my electives and other activities, I have goals as well.  In January, I plan to audition for strings in the Mississippi Youth Symphony Orchestra. This could help me get a scholarship to my dream school, Julliard. Also, I am one of the Freshman Maids for my school. This week is Homecoming, so I will be in the pep rally, parade, and the Homecoming game. I am also excited because we will ride to the game in a limousine. So as the year goes by, I can tell that I will accomplish a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment