Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thoughts On Starting High School

During this summer, all I could think about was being a freshman. I was excited just to wear my new clothes and that I'm out of uniform. Other than that, I was both nervous and scared. I had to get used to a new school-a bigger school, and a lot of new people. Then, on the first day of school, I was terrified! I was so scared that I had to have my older sister to walk in with me. So after that, I got my schedule and I was mentally lost. I had no idea what type of classes these where. I barely take classes with any of my friends and I am in class with UPPERCLASSMEN!! I was so scared on the first day to the point to where I was shaking like crazy! But other than that, as the weeks went by, I started making new friends and liking my classes. I can now say that I am a proud Jim Hill Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment